Conveniently located in Chelsea at The Midtown Tennis Club - 341 8th Ave (26th Street)
- My 11-year-old daughter and a nine-year-old son have been playing at John's Academy for the last five years. They are now incredible players having learned proper strokes at a very young age from a dedicated group of top-notch coaches. The coaches are some of the best in the tri-state area and teach the kids everything from basic strokes to competitive playing. Our kids are now at the competitive level playing tournaments and the program has grown with them. They have learned tremendous skills, good sportsmanship and great athleticism through the wonderful coaches at Manhattan tennis Academy. Although Tennis is an expensive sport, the rates are quite competitive versus other clubs in the area. And it's hands-down the only place in town for downtown residence and easily the best in New York City.Robert K
- My son Dylan has been playing tennis with The Manhattan Tennis Academy for three years now. The coaches are extremely professional, friendly, and always have the bests interests of the kids. The coaches also spend a lot of time working on form, sportsmanship, and making sure the kids have fun as well as learning and improving their game. The management also notices when the players are improving and are willing to move them to the next level accordingly. I have noticed a great improvement in my sons tennis and willing to want to play more.
I would highly recommend The Manhattan Tennis Academy for kids of all ages that want to learn how to play tennis or are playing tennis already and want to get to that next level.Nancy C.
- My son has been taking tennis lessons at The Manhattan Tennis Academy for almost 2 years, and I am so pleased with his progress. The coaches clearly love teaching children and are skilled at keeping even the youngest players focused on improving their tennis skills. Perhaps most importantly, they make sure every child is having fun while learning! I highly recommend TMTA to any parent who wants to introduce his/her child to tennis for the first time or bring their existing tennis game to a new level.J.N.
- My son Oliver has been taking classes at TMTA for about four years. TMTA is a wonderful tennis school, where kids find the space to thrive at this sport in a safe, highly motivating and, not least, fun environment. Classes are kept small, in order to give each kid the right amount of attention, and we love the sportive spirit of the instructors. I first chose tennis for my son, but it's thanks to the Academy that he grew to love it more and more.S. Volpi
- My sons love The Manhattan Tennis Academy. The coaches are great as they get to know your child well and help develop skills at all levels.Pamela C.